Sales and Treasury records are processed in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, then detailed Closeout information is ready for internal review before posting
The following Key Indicators have to meet the requirements in order to grant the posting process as follows.
- Different Closeouts are listed with payment information
- Document Type total amount is shown according to the information in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central:
- Sales Orders Amount
- Sales Return Orders Amount
- Sales Invoices Amount
- Sales Credit Memos Amount
- Total Amount
- Treasury Imported Amount: This value indicates the total amount of all Closeout Collections and must match with the total amount of all documents and the HIOPOS Closeout Sales Amount
- HIO Closeout Sales Amount: This value indicates the total amount in HIOPOS Closeout, this information is a very important benchmark to guarantee a perfect values match on both systems.
- Difference between Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Sales Amount and HIOPOS imported Treasury, it has to be 0 although a certaint tolerance can be set in order to accept very small rounding up differences.
- Difference between HIOPOS Sales Closeout and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Sales Amount, it has to be 0 although a certaint tolerance can be set in order to accept very small rounding up differences.
If all quantities are in green after registering the sales orders and differences are 0 then you can post the Closeout